The globally prestigious record of our extraordinary world, available as a leather-bound limited edition.
Only 20 copies of the Limited Edition Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World 14th edition are available. Each unique copy comes with a limited print on canvas of the World map from The Times Survey Atlas of the World 1922.
Each of the hand-bound 20 copies are made to the highest standard.
• Hand-bound in high quality leather
• Protective slipcase bound in buckram leather
• Cloth head and tail bands
• Ribbon marker
• Gold gilt edges to the pages
• Gold lettering on the front and spine
• Each copy individually hand numbered
This special atlas also comes with a limited edition print of the 1922 World map. The map is from The Times Survey Atlas of the World and printed on canvas ready for framing and wall mounting. This was the first Times atlas produced by the world famous cartographers John Bartholomew and Son.
‘No household that is curious about the world in which we live can afford to be without it’ Sir Max Hastings