Your Media London Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and Your Media London (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 16 to enter this competition. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: Email email@example.com with your answer to the question posed in the May edition of Your Docklands & City; Your Kensington & Chelsea; Your Knightsbridge; Your Marylebone; Your Mayfair; Your St. John’s Wood; Your Stratford City or Your West End.
5. The opening date for entries is 1st May 2015. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on 31st May 2015. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one allowed per household.
The prize is one copy of The Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World and The Times Mini Atlas of the World, and five copies of The Times Desktop Atlas of the World.
The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition and five runners-up will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an independent adjudicator and notified by e-mail no later than 12th June 2015.
13. The prizes will be delivered to the winner and runners-up by 10th July 2015.
14. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Times Atlas competition, Collins Learning, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
21. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
22. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.