A completely new edition of a world atlas in the most prestigious atlas range in the world. 170 pages of mapping provide an amazingly detailed view of the world with detailed geographical information beside each map giving the reader a greater understanding of each area.
FULLY UP-TO-DATE MAPPING
The reference mapping, produced in the beautifully clear and distinctive Times style has been completely updated with thousands of changes reflecting recent geopolitical and geographical change around the world. As with all atlases in the Times range it offers great authority, outstanding quality and attention to detail.
• A unique collection of maps from the last 150 years of Times atlases will be included in a historical mapping section. This feature is a first for world atlases and will dramatically illustrate the rapidly changing world we live in.
• The latest satellite images will be showcased in the imagery section with 32 pages of stunning images.
• Updated plans of 32 of the world's great cities are also included.
• Geographical reference section with flags, statistics and facts for all the world’s countries.
• Comprehensive index to over 50,000 place names.
Online support and extra information will be provided on www.timesatlas.com from September 2008.